Monday, June 18, 2007

Technology for dummies?

Okay, that's it...I give up - the IPod is beyond me. I finally figured out how to download some purchased songs, but the only problem is that they are only the ones that Becky purchased. I can't even FIND the songs that I purchased over the course of the last 2 years! I am hoping that Becky has them on CD and I can just copy them because I can't find them...

Anyway, today is very warm. It is supposed to be the hottest day of the year so far...94 degrees. I am staying inside...my lungs HATE the weather. My lungs aren't even happy being inside today! Dr. Duranceau added Singulair to my regimen with the hopes that it would help and I could avoid having to increase my Medrol, but I don't know if it is going to work or not. I am trying really hard to hold out because if I increase the Medrol, then my sugars will increase and goodness knows I cannot take that. My sugars have been way too high as it is lately.

Mom and I went out last night to get my prescriptions for the week and then we went to get a little dinner. I had a nice chicken wrap, but at the end of the meal, I was blessed with that "OMG, I'm going to puke" feeling. I love that feeling. As I am getting up to run from the table, mom asked if I was okay and I said "I hope so." I don't know exactly what causes that to happen, but I wish I could figure it out and stop it!

Today has been a bit of a lazy day. I have done some laundry, but that's about it.

Oh, Thursday was lovely at the beach. The rest of them went down to the beach for about 2 hours and I sat up at the trailer just reading and taking a nap. I got a bit of sun on one side of me because I fell asleep and the shade moved. Oops. Then, we bbq'd dinner and headed for home. It was a really nice day though and very nice to be with Sue and Jim.

Saturday, Andrew and I spent the day together. I stopped and got some movies for us to watch and he was all excited to get here because he had heard that I got a Wiggles video. He sure does love the Wiggles. It was basically a video of one of their live shows, so lots of music and dancing. We also saw The Berenstein Bears go to the Dentist, which was very helpful because he is going to the dentist soon. After the video, he said - see! the dentist don't hurt! I want balloon! (the bears get a balloon at the end of their visit). I told him that maybe he would get a sticker after his visit.

Well, that pretty much sums up the last few days. I have a fairly slow week planned, which is a good thing because I think that if I push it, my lungs will revolt for the week. I only have wound care on Wednesday. Next week will be busier...wound care, Dr. Batts, IVIG, lunch with the girls...busy week!

Have a great day!

Sally

No comments: