Sunday, June 10, 2007

Shop 'till you drop

Well, I think I did that yesterday! Mom and I were looking for something different to do other than sit around the house all day and we finally decided on going to Michigan City to the outlet mall. Sadly, our reason for going was to go to the Jockey store...I wanted new underwear and she wanted new bras! How's that for strange reasons to go shopping? Of course, we found a few other things to get too. I got a couple t-shirts from Nautica and one from Timberland and then I got a couple dress shirts to wear when going out. They all look really nice and the dress shirts are flattering and comfortable.

Anyway, it is really good to be home from the hospital. You know, I really don't like being there. I try to make it as homey as possible and try to make it as tolerable as possible, but it's hard. I get so lonely. I know that people think there are staff members constantly in your room, which does seem to be the case sometimes, but they are there to perform a task and get out - they aren't there to sit and talk to you. So, it gets very lonely and quiet. I just wish that there was another way to deal with things so I wouldn't have to go so often.

Well, I had better try to get some things done. I have a couple things to do today and then I have a bunch of stuff on my agenda for tomorrow - including grocery shopping!

Have a great day!

Sally

No comments: