Thursday, June 21, 2007

Just a normal day...

Hello. I'm just having a lazy day with nothing in particular planned. I would like to run to the store, but that will wait until tomorrow. I want to make a quiche or a fritata, but I don't have a good recipe yet. I would also like to make some shepherd's pie, but again, no recipe. As for the quiche, I want to make a chicken and broccoli quiche. I did find a recipe yesterday on Food Network, but I need to keep looking because that had a weird crust that included things like rice and I just want to make one with a store bought crust. I am not looking to make this complicated - just something different from the usual.

Becky and I went to a movie last night when she got out of work. We saw Knocked Up. It was good. I really liked it. The language is a bit rough, but it wasn't anything that I found to be all that bad - I guess it seemed more in context. As I recall, this film is made by the same people that did 40-year-old Virgin. I found the language in that one to be really rough, but the context just wasn't there, in my opinion. Maybe I just didn't care for the subject of the latter film though. I don't see why it is such a big deal if someone doesn't run around having sex with anything that moves. Personally, I think sex is something to have with someone you love, not something you do just to say you did it. Okay, off my soapbox...

I really didn't feel well yesterday. There is a possibility that I forgot to take my meds though. I know that sounds strange to say that there is a possibility, but I really can't remember. When I was at the wound clinic, I suddenly realized that I couldn't remember. The problem is that I don't have a method that I can confirm or deny if I did, so I just assumed that I did because I always do. So, either I was just having a bad day in terms of how I felt or I forgot my meds...Under any circumstances, I feel a little better today. I'm just feeling slow and sore.

Part of my problem is that I did a typical Sally on Monday evening. I took a shower in the evening because I was warm and sticky. Well, I thought that I had the shower on cooler water, but when I got in, I quickly realized that I had it on entirely hot. So, I flew out of the shower as the water scalded my body and unfortunately only 1 foot made it out of the tub and slid across the floor allowing me to do a lovely split. In case you wondered, my body is not designed to go in that direction. So, I have been a bit sore this week from that little escapade.

Well, my pizza is done and I shall go have some lunch! Hope you all have a great day!

Sally

No comments: