Thursday, July 12, 2007

APPROVED!!!

Hi there! Amazing news! I just got my approval from Social Security Disability! I actually got approved on the first try and in only 5 months! This is unheard of to be approved on the first try. Everyone had warned me that I would be declined and have to appeal and had said that I should get a lawyer for the appeal because it is easier to get approved that way. I was concerned because I didn't know how I would pay for a lawyer. Well, now I don't have to even worry about it!

So, as of the second week of August, I will start getting money!!! It will be so nice to get a monthly income. I really appreciate mom loaning me money for all these months, but I am soooo thankful that I won't have to be asking for money anymore. It is so very degrading to have to ask for money when you are a grown woman. This will do amazing things for my self-esteem.

Hard as it is to believe, I have been approved for SSDI before I got approved for Medicaid! Hopefully I will get good news from the state soon and get my medicaid. I will also have to file my bankruptcy in the next couple weeks too because I don't want to take a chance on anyone garnishing my precious SSDI checks!

Hope you have a great day! Goodness knows that I am!

Sally

No comments: